Scent bag Brown
“First turn on the nose and only then eyes and ears”. This bag is especially designed by Rachaël Draaisma and is an invaluable tool in Rachaël’s method to teach horses to follow a scent track This method has been described in Rachaël’s book “Scentwork for Horses”. A desription:
- The bag is designed with the horse’s anatomy in mind. It Unfolds in such a way that there is enough room for the horse to breathe while eating.
- The bag leaves enough room for the horse’s mouth.
- Is easy to hold, and when it is spread open more widely, the shape holds and
- remains comfortable for the horse.
- Is constructed with the seams on the outside so that the interior is seamless.
- Is easy to clean; you simply rinse it out and hang it up to dry.
- Has a small window made of mesh, the openings of which are large enough for enough scent to pass through, but small enough not to let in sand, soil, leaves,
- Uses fabric to which food does not stick.
- Has been sown in such a way that it can lay very flat so that you do not have to dig a deep hole to bury it fully. This is convenient, especially when the soil is
- Bends easily, as does the zipper, meaning that if you bury it, you can do so in a smaller hole.
- Uses fabric in colours that blend nicely into the environment.
When purchasing a scent bag a smeller is included free of charge.